Not Sure Where to Start?
Maintaining an I&R resource database is anything but simple– with so many clean-up projects on the to-do list and important services to keep updated, it can be difficult to pick a starting point.
Whether it’s a completely new initiative or improving on an existing aspect, DGI Associates can help you prioritize, lay out a plan of action, and tackle that to-do list!
The many services we offer include:
- Completing annual updates with listed agencies
- Performing mass data entry for new programs in accordance with your style guide
- Applying AIRS/211 LA County taxonomy consistently database-wide
- Migrating resources from one database system to another
- Post-migration clean-up and de-duplication
- Assisting with collaborative database set-up and sharing
- Setting up an easy to navigate Web Category System
- Creating or improving upon existing organizational data standards and style
- Ensuring the database-wide application of all standards
- Updating system taxonomy
- Helping you prepare for AIRS accreditation
- Providing database consultations to identify areas for improvement
- And more…
Your options are endless when you have our experienced Associates at the ready to help your organization become what you’ve always dreamed! To start exploring your potential, fill out the form to the right.